The exercises, techniques and methods we use to develop wisdom.
How? contains the exercises, techniques and other interventions that we have selected to help you to further develop your own wisdom. All of them make their appearance in the other books. Some examples:
• keeping a journal,
• becoming calm and quiet,
• asking the right questions in the right way,
• dealing with dishonesty,
• addressing your intuition, imagination and creativity,
• reading non-verbal and verbal communication,
• recognizing and dealing with your own counterproductive views,,
• being aware of your own values.
In the end this is about being able to engage in a dialogue, in order to come to a new shared reality that offers all involved a clear surplus value.