At your office?
Training course hours
6 hours including break
English / Dutch
Learn how to become a proactive team player,
who communicates effectively and takes responsibility for what matters.
Working in an international environment presents many challenges. This training course will help you build your knowledge and improve your practical skills to communicate more effectively. You will be given the opportunity to put theory into practice in a safe environment. You will practice giving feedback, conflict management, and giving a presentation. This is how you achieve your goals.
The training course is be given by professionals with international experience.
The course is available in two versions: both for the operational professionals and for the management side. Before the training we conduct an evaluation to adapt the training to your specific needs.
What does the program provide you?
- Awareness of your own sociocultural background
- Reading your surroundings and acting accordingly
- Insight into what is important in your attitude
- Taking the right responsibility
- Getting expectations sharp and manage them optimally
- To be able to show and see your own added value
- Making international business concepts your own
- Personal alignment with the organizational culture
In the management version of this training extra attention is given to:
- Coaching leadership
- Team management in an international environment
- Stimulating Cross-cultural competences
Hands-on training: Put theory into practice
Perform effectively in different environments
Learn from professionals with concrete international experience
Tailor made for specific needs